[Spambayes] Problems

Crockett, Lucy Lucy_Crockett at unc.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:58:23 CET 2007

Hello,
I am running Windows 2007. I installed Spambayes and had the toolbar in my main Outlook page; however, the toolbar didn’t work. I deleted it and shutdown Outlook. I reopened it and there is no Spambayes toolbar to choose. Obviously I did something wrong. I have used Spambayes before and had no trouble with the installation or the training, but I am completely befuddled this time.
Thank you,
Lucy

Lucy A. Crockett ▪ Frank Hawkins Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise ▪  Campus Box 3440 ▪ Kenan Center ▪ Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3440 ▪ 919-962-6821▪ 919-962-8202 ▪ lucy_crockett at unc.edu<mailto:lucy_crockett at unc.edu> ▪ www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/KI