[Spambayes] help!

Karen Lu KLu at ciia.org
Mon Aug 20 18:54:18 CEST 2007

Hello,

My junk suspects folder has disappeared.  I don't know how it happened.
It looks like junk suspects are still being filtered to this folder but
I have no idea where it has gone and how to make it reappear.  As a
result, these emails are still in limbo somewhere.  The version of
spambayes I am using is 1.0.4.  I have the 2007 version of Outlook.  I
have read the trouble-shooting guide and I am still stuck.  I have also
tried to reset my configuration.  Please help!

Many thanks,

Karen

Karen Lu,

Research Associate and,

Program Coordinator

Canadian Institute of International Affairs

Tel: (416) 977-9000 ext. 25

Fax: (416) 977-7521

Email: klu at ciia.org