[Spambayes] Permission for shipping 'Antispam applications sa-install-113-en.exe'

Ashok Bhandari ashok.bhandari at hcl.in
Wed Aug 8 05:21:39 CEST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I, Ashok Bhandari, am
working in HCL Infosystems Limited as Asst. Manager, Product Engineering
Group. HCL Infosystems Ltd is a premier information enabling company in
India and is part of HCL, no. 1 in IT in India. We are leader in India in
supplying computer systems, providing IT services & solutions. Details about
us can be found in 'www.hclinfosystems.in' & 'www.hcl.in'.

We have looked into your software/ utility 'Antispam applications
sa-install-113-en.exe' and found to be very useful. We would like to ship
the same to our customers by preloading and /or in a media along with our
PCs/ Notebooks, at no extra cost. Our customers will be benefited with this
software/ utility and this will also be publicity for you to a huge customer
base of ours.

Towards the above mentioned objective, we are seeking your permission to
download the software/ utility 'Antispam applications sa-install-113-en.exe'
and distribute with the same with our PCs/ Notebooks, free of cost.

Awaiting your favorable response,

With best regards,

Ashok Bhandari

Asst. Manager, Product Engineering Group

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

Plot No. 1,2,27 & 28, Sector- 5, IIE Pant agar, Rudrapur

Distt. U.S.Nagar, Uttarakhand-263153

TEL.05944-245671, 245672

Above email is subject to 'Disclaimer' as per
http://www.hclinfosystems.in/email-disclaimer.htm
<BLOCKED::http://www.hclinfosystems.in/email-disclaimer.htm>