[Spambayes] Help in re-install

Michele Stewart mstewart at allwirelesssolutions.com
Fri Apr 27 15:31:43 CEST 2007

I've been using Spambayes for a couple of years without problem. However,
I've recently had problems with my computer freezing and blue screening,
dumping memory, etc. That seems to have been resolved but yesterday,
Spambayes locked up. I couldn't access it from the toolbar at all. Couldn't
get into it to turn it on or off and it wouldn't move/mark any messages when
I clicked Delete as Spam.

After trying everything I could I uninstalled it completely. Removed it from
the Add-Remove Programs, deleted the Program Files folder and even deleted
the toolbar.

I rebooted the system and reinstalled Spambayes. Which says it's been
reinstalled but there's still no toolbar there. How do I get it back up and
working?

I'm using Outlook 2003 (11.8118.8122) SP2 with Windows XP Pro, 512MB Ram,
and 1.2Ghz AMD processor. I want my Spambayes back!!! Can someone help me?

Michele