[Spambayes] Filter By Language? (SpamBayes: message 5 of 20)

Shawn K. Hall shawn at 12pointdesign.com
Tue Oct 17 23:01:56 CEST 2006

Hi Quinn,

> Skip> If your mail program can filter on it, go ahead and set
> Skip> up a filter to trap those mails with Russian encodings.
>
> Unfortunately, no.  :-(  I can filter for "Words in Header",
> but not encoding...

I use the words in header in Outlook to filter based on charsets all the
time. Just use something like this:
  charset="iso-2022-jp"

You can also use this:
  Subject: =?iso-
...but it can be more dangerous if you receive mail from people using
other languages, as it will flag pretty much anything that isn't US
ASCII or UTF-8.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://12PointDesign.com/