[Spambayes] Randomized Spam Beating SpamBayes (SpamBayes: message 9 of 20)

Quinn Quinn at nobodysonline.com
Tue Oct 17 22:20:29 CEST 2006

Quinn> Is there any way to train for random gibberish,
Quinn> or have they actually beaten SpamBayes?

Skip> Well, the random gibberish is probably a prefix to a GIF
Skip> image containing the real sales pitch.

No, not that kind of gibberish.  Sentences, but sort of randomly put
together.  Looks like they're farming news sites for body text:

It is so nice to have some thing as entertainment in the mid of all the
chaos we, here in Iraq, live daily which makes it impossible to change one's
routine. For the first time, they say, they believe they have the manpower
to make the strategy work. Rumors say that the exam questions were being
sold the night of the exams, and these are not just any rumors, everyone is
talking about them. did nothing but snap to the rank of their leadership.
But the same media and politicians rush to cover stories about any
explosions or beheadings.
What we can do is try to impart an irreversible momentum. THey then began
carrying sand bags from teh wall to the compound. These statements give the
President the right to ignore laws because they conflict with his
interpretation of the Constitution. Many violent groups emerged around the
world after people lost hope in achieving change through democratic and
diplomatic resistance.
What we can do is try to impart an irreversible momentum. Surely, if a
sectarian civil war was as close as we are told, there would be some sign
amongst the people here.

Quinn