[Spambayes] Spam-bayes not working

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Tue Nov 14 15:11:21 CET 2006

It sounds like you may not have completed the manual steps required to
set up SpamBayes with Outlook Express. See
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlo
ok-express for a brief explanation of why this is necessary, and
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-
outlook-express for the steps.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of John Hadfield
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:41 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Spam-bayes not working

Hello

I installed the Spam-Bayes software on my computer.

I can find two files: About Spam-Bayes and Troubleshooting guide.

I can't find any other files after completing the installation.

There is no toolbar or anything else in Outlook Express.

Should I de-install and re-install again to see if I can get it to work?

Best regards

John Hadfield
TRADESTAR UK LTD
6 Scott Close, Bicester, Oxfordshire