[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

Danicat32 at aol.com Danicat32 at aol.com
Sun May 28 07:37:37 CEST 2006

I do not have a question for Miss Aniston, but a lot of good things to
compliment her on.

Friends:  Awesome!!

Every movie you have been in or will be in I will definitely watch.

You are a wonderful actress and I am so sorry your personal life has to be
SO public.

If you ever need a place to chill out come to Apollo Beach, Florida (756
Flamingo Dr)and have FUN and play golf if you like (live on 16th hole)!.   We
have a boat we could take you out on to our favorite fishing hole (Sunshine
Skyway Bridge).

Good luck in all that you do.

Danielle