[Spambayes] SpamBayes Actions in MS Outlook 2002 - 'preparing to install'

Jeffrey Lovelace jlovelace at cleverex.com
Mon May 22 17:10:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I use Spam Bayes and it works wonderfully!!

However I always have  problem when clicking on the SpamBayes buttons
(either Delete or Recover from SPAM).

After clicking on the button, my computer (Win 2000) opens a Microsoft
Windows Installer dialogue box saying 'preparing to install' and looks for
the original program that was used to install MS Office (which I no longer
have access to).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey C Lovelace, Jr.

HSFIS/PROMIS Manager

Cleverex Systems, Inc.

1801 Robert Fulton Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191
1.571.323.3789 (general)

1.571.323.3793 (direct)

1.571.323.3779 (fax)
www.cleverex.com