[Spambayes] Training question - Pickle

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 14 05:08:10 CEST 2006

> *GENTLE* prod: Any progress in the direction of the 1.1a2 Binary,
> Tony.

I told you prodding worked ;)  Mark did the compiling for me, and
after various failures we managed to get the files to me, and ten I
finally managed to figure out where they ended up...

Anyway, I've uploaded the installer to sourceforge now, so you're
welcome to try it.  Unless someone indicates that it's terribly
broken, I'll get to updating the website & sending out the release
emails later this week (Wednesday, probably).

=Tony.Meyer