[Spambayes] Ensuring mail does not caught in spam filters - header:Reply-To:1 field.

Simon Turner simon.turner at ntd.co.uk
Tue May 9 17:09:02 CEST 2006

Hello,
We are having troubles with emails sent from an email application hosted
on a clients web server. Some of them are beening filtered out by
various of their subscribers spam filters. I am trying to reduce the
possibility that this happens.

The one remaining vagary I have is this field: 'header:Reply-To:1'
Whatever I set this field to Spambayes seems to give it a high spam
probability and I can't figure out why.
Can anyone help me?

Extra info:
I would assume that the best this field could be set to is the same as
the "From" address, but this seems to make no difference to it's high
spam probablity ranking.

The list in question is an opt-in list. Users subscribe to it (and
unsubscribe) from our clients web site to receive news about pensions.
They can also unsubscribe directly from the email.

Regards,

Simon Turner
NTD
Tel: +44 (0)1273 381120