[Spambayes] Q: pop3proxy: configuration: pop3 sessions are counted but no mails

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 27 05:32:20 CEST 2006

>> Why are you using the POP3 proxy with Outlook?  The Outlook plug-is
>> *much* simpler to install and use.
>
> umm, thought I mentioned that earlier... I'm trying to run it in
> conjunciton
> with my exchange-server2k whose recipients connect via POP3-
> connectors to
> the mailprovider.

You may have done, sorry.  I answer spambayes at python.org as and when
I can, and if the current message doesn't include the information,
there's little chance at the moment that I will remember it (or
remember names).

> Regarding the log-file I've run into another question: I can't find
> the
> config-file in which [globals] has to be set. Can you tell me which
> one's
> the one to be edited?

It's called bayescustomize.ini.  It will probably be in the SpamBayes
application data directory.  The web interface settings page has the
path to it at the top.

=Tony.Meyer