[Spambayes] Q: pop3proxy: configuration: pop3 sessions are counted but no mails

Ralf Römling web_use_1 at roemling.org
Thu Mar 23 20:43:36 CET 2006

Hi Tony,

umm, thought I mentioned that earlier... I'm trying to run it in conjunciton
with my exchange-server2k whose recipients connect via POP3-connectors to
the mailprovider.

Regarding the log-file I've run into another question: I can't find the
config-file in which [globals] has to be set. Can you tell me which one's
the one to be edited?

Thanks again.
Ralf