[Spambayes] your program

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Thu Mar 9 04:42:54 CET 2006

There's a famous aphorism that I think applies in this case. It's sometimes
attributed to Albert Einstein:
"Everything should be made as simple as possible - but not simpler."

Actually, if you can learn to drive a car or operate a digital camera, you
can certainly learn to use Spambayes. However, if the shoe fits then by all
means wear it.