[Spambayes] SpamBayes has vanished

Andy Heeney andy at pcmann.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 11:35:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I seem to have developed a problem wit SB (v1.1a1). The program was working
perfectly and then this morning I noticed it did not filter any messages and
some spam landed in my inbox.

I tried to mark them as Spam using the add-in button but it didn't do
anything. I tried to access the SpamBayes manager but nothing happened there
either.

I restarted Outlook.

I followed the instruction in the Troubleshooting guide and removed the
add-in from the toolbar and then restarted Outlook again but now there is
just a gap where SpamBayes used to be.

I tried deleting the outcmd.dat file but no luck.

I tried un-installing SpamBayes and resinstalling it but no luck.

Checked the spambayes1.log file but is shows a happy install.

Any suggestions? I cant envisage email without my trusty SpamBayes!

Andy