[Spambayes] not sure if its working

Mark Cushman cushman at wild-ox.com
Sun Jun 25 20:21:53 CEST 2006

I love SPAMBAYES..

Recently, I have become suspicious if its working. I am getting a lot of
"maybes" for things that are clearly spam. Upon checking the "advanced" tab,
I noticed the statistics states its processed 881 messages. Since I have
been using it for about 2 years and I get about 75+ emails per day, I can
only conclude either this number is wrong or Spam Bayes is no longer
processing stuff, and I just haven't known.

Please help. I recently performed a "Delete As Spam" operation and the
statistics number did not change. How do I ensure this is working?

I am not subscribed to the list, so please respond directly.

Thanks,

Mark Cushman

Wild-Ox Consulting, Inc.

cushman at wild-ox.com