[Spambayes] too complicated

Tony Austin spambayes at tonyaustin.com
Tue Jul 4 21:03:18 CEST 2006

> Your SpamBayes is way too complicated.  I am a computer tech and still
> can't understand how to get your software working.  I am running
> windows Xp Sp2 .. I use Outlook Express.   I have your latest version
> of software.  I can't figure out a thing and I am no moron.
> Seriously, there must be a better help file or something to help me
> understand your software.

Hi Brett. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

Before we proceed to help you on this issue, can you please let us know
if you have read the following sections of the FAQ:

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlook-express

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-outlook-express

If so, can you please be more specific on the problems you are having.

Yours Sincerely

Tony