[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 Toolbar problem

Danny Burk dburkdburk at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:37:26 CET 2006

Hi again Tony:

Since my first email 10 minutes ago, I tried two more things. One game me an
interesting result.

1) If I don't have any mail message highlighted and I click on "Delete As
Spam", I get the normal error message ("No filterable mail selected" or
something like that) before Outlook shuts down.

2) I changed the DEP settings again ("Turn on DEP for all programs and
services except..." and listed Outlook.exe as my only exception). After
making the change and rebooting, I uninstalled SpamBayes and then
reinstalled it. Same shutdown result. Interesting result when I uninstalled
SpamBayes: the toolbar was still there on the list of possible toolbars and
when I clicked on it, I still got the shutdown (this is with SpamBayes
UNinstalled! I reinstalled SpamBayes and then disabled the COM Add-in for
SpamBayes. The toolbar disappeared. Then I uninstalled again and
reinstalled. The toolbar appears when it should now, but the shutdown is
continuing.

Just thought I'd add some more curiosities to see if we can get this thing
fixed!

Thank you.

Danny Burk