[Spambayes] NEVERMIND: toolbars not appearing

Karen Kreps KarenKreps at NetIngenuity.com
Wed Jan 11 16:49:10 CET 2006

Sorry, no sooner did I send this request for help but I solved the problem
myself, using this guidance from the help files.

*	If you are running Outlook XP/2002/2003, you may find that if you go
back to the dialog, the addin will still be unselected.  In this case,
perform the following:

1.	Go to Help->About Microsoft Outlook.
2.	Click the Disabled Items button.
3.	Select SpamBayes.
4.	Click Enable.
5.	Restart Outlook.

___________________

Hello Spambayes Experts,

After using Spambayes successfully (on a Win XP machine with Outlook 2003
Pro), I got a message saying something (can't recall what) had caused a
problem and the filters should be disabled. I then uninstalled and
reinstalled the software (twice, including checking with Regedit to make
sure there was nothing left in the registry). Now the toolbars are not
showing and do not appear as an option when I go to View/Toolbars. It
appears to be filtering spam to Junk and Junk Suspects, but I can't make the
toolbars appear. What do you suggest?

Thank you!

Karen Kreps
Net Ingenuity

Increase your net worth with ingenuity. Net Ingenuity.
 <http://netingenuity.com/> http://NetIngenuity.com