[Spambayes] not filtering

Hall, Barbara (PIRSA - SARDI) Hall.Barbara at saugov.sa.gov.au
Wed Jan 11 00:32:13 CET 2006

HI
my spambayes was working fine until Christmas.  I have reloaded it and it is
still refusing to filter.  Attached is the latest log.  Any ideas?

cheers Barbara

 <<spambayes1.log>>

The information in this e-mail and attachments (if any) may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken is prohibited.
SARDI, The South Australian Research and Development Institute, is the
research division of Primary Industries and Resources (SA)