[Spambayes] icon in systray not "active"

Bill Linhardt cwlinhardt at juno.com
Tue Jan 3 20:42:18 CET 2006

FYI I did not edit the file manually.  I was not aware of the existence
of the
config file until I received this message.  Thank you for calling it to
my
attention.  As a matter of fact, I was attempting to redo the configure
when I discovered the problem with the disappearing icon in the systray.

I would be happy to do whatever is likely to get me back to the point
where I can at least try to do something to recover.  I am attaching the
file called bayescustomize.ini.  Now that I know about this file, I can
edit it, if that is the correct thing.  Or, remove the entire file, if
that is
likely to allow tray icon to do it's normal function.

Thanks
Bill L.