[Spambayes] Any difference in databases?

Chris Eidem ceidem at jafonet.com
Fri Feb 10 17:01:52 CET 2006

Hello all,

I have a successful SpamBayes Outlook plugin install and it works like
magic!  I get 1500+ spam a week at my office email and one will get
through to my inbox in a month with a maybe two dozen unsure per week.

With this kind of success, I'd like to use the database that I've got at
work and use it on my home email.  I'm running sb_filter through
procmail and I've had okay luck, but nothing like I've had at work.

I would like to know if there is a difference in format of the databases
between the Outlook plugin and the one created by sb_mboxtrain?  I'd
like to use my office computer database (I suppose the
default_bayes_database.db) on my OpenBSD box at home.  Can I copy it
over and rename it or are the difficulties with this approach?

Thanks in advance,
  - chris

--
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
   Benjamin Franklin