[Spambayes] question

L.A. Keuter l.keuter at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 9 21:05:52 CET 2006

Hello,

SpamBayes Ports: Each POP3 server that is being monitored must be assigned to a 'port' in the SpamBayes POP3 proxy. This port must be different for each monitored server, and there must be a port for each monitored server. Again, you need to configure your email client to use this port. If there are multiple servers, you must specify the same number of ports as servers, separated by commas. If you don't know what to use here, and you only have one server, try 110, or if that doesn't work, try 8110.

I'm using SpamBayes 1.1a1 on a WindowsMe machine.
Please can you tell me to which port do I assign my second pop3 server?

Jan Keuter