[Spambayes] "Delete as Spam" not working on HTTP Email Accounts

Scalemaster34 scalemaster34 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:51:48 CEST 2006

I'm using the Outlook Addin version 1.1a2 of SpamBayes with Outlook 2003.

The "SPAM" or "Delete as Spam" button does not seem to do anything when I'm
viewing messages in any of my HTTP Email accounts (HOTMAIL.COM or MSN.COM)
folders.  SpamBayes is filtering these folders, but I can't manually delete
any missed messages as spam.

The "SPAM" button does work with any messages in my regular POP/SMTP account
folders.

I have tried resetting or deleting the toolbar and allowing it to reinstall,
with no luck.  And the "Delete as Spam" button worked on the HTTP Account
Folders when I had the older version (SpamBayes 1.0.4) installed.

Attached is my log file.

Keith