[Spambayes] Using SpamBayes with Mozilla Thunderbird

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Aug 25 09:36:45 CEST 2006

> Can anyone tell me how to set up SpamBayes on Mozilla Thunderbird.

The FAQ has step-by-step instructions for setting up SpamBayes with
Outlook Express.  For the most part, these are identical to the steps
required for Thunderbird, so you could try those.

> I have downloaded the 'non Outlook' version and set up according to
> instructions as follows. But when I try to review messages, I get
> "There are no untrained messages to display."
[...]
> Remote servers: pop.1and1.co.uk
> SpamBayes Ports: 110
[...]

Have you set Thunderbird to connect to "localhost" rather than
directly to pop.1and1.co.uk?

=Tony.Meyer