[Spambayes] Junk Suspects folder

Betsy Handler BHandler at innercitylaw.org
Mon Aug 21 21:38:39 CEST 2006

Hi folks.  I'm using Windows XP Professional, Outlook, SpamBayes Version
1.0.4, and, all of a sudden, one day, my "Junk Suspects" folder
disappeared.  How do I get it back?

Thanks,
Betsy Handler

Betsy Handler,
Litigation Director

Inner City Law Center
1309 East 7th Street | Los Angeles, CA  90021
tel. 213.891.2880 | fax 213.891.2888

bhandler at innercitylaw.org <mailto:risaacs at innercitylaw.org>

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. The content of this e-mail is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or that
person's agent, then the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
contact the Inner City Law Center at once (213-891-2880), and delete all
copies of it.