[Spambayes] Have lost "Junk Suspects" folder!

Bockman, Janet Lea jbockman at utk.edu
Fri Aug 4 23:33:45 CEST 2006

Hi --

I am on an Outlook 2003 Exchange server with Spambayes 1.0.4 running.  A
couple of days ago, I lost my "Junk Suspect" folder.  I know that
Spambayes still thinks it's there because Outlook will tell me that I
have x number of unread messages when my inbox shows that I've read all
of  my e-mail.  When I click on the "Unread Message" folder, these
messages are in my now "invisible Junk Suspect" folder.

I've unistalled SpamBayes and reinstalled it, but there is no "Junk
Suspect" folder.  I also selected the "reset configuration" button in
the Spambayes management window, but I still can't see the "Junk
Suspect" folder.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Janet Bockman
P.S. I'm working on a PC running Windows 2000.

University of Tennessee
S.W.O.R.P.S.
600 Henley Street
Suite B090