[Spambayes] Mulitple email accounts in Outlook

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Aug 4 10:16:26 CEST 2006

> I’d like to know if it is possible for Spambayes to scan multiple
> email accounts that come to a single outlook client?
>

> i.e. I have set up outlook on a single pc to receive mail into a
> single inbox from : scott at austland.com.au, scott at bigpond.com &
> scott at hotmail.com  and so far Spambayes is only scanning through
> scott at austland.com

(I assume you're using the Outlook plug-in).  The plug-in doesn't
care how mail arrives at all - it just looks in whichever folders you
designate and acts on any new messages that arrive.  Perhaps you have
mail from these accounts arriving in different folders?  In that
case, simply open up the SpamBayes Manager dialog, and on the
Filtering tab select all the folders that should be filtered.

=Tony.Meyer