[Spambayes] spam bayes db not changing

Dhaval Patel dhaval at patel.sh
Thu Aug 3 15:36:24 CEST 2006

I am having a problem with my spambayes setup. Everyday I put the spam into the spam
folder and ham into the ham folder and train the db. Unfortunately, messages with the
same subject make it into my inbox.

I have been keeping an eye on the db file and notice that after a training, the
timestamp is updated but the filesize is the same. Is this normal?

The command that I use to train the db is

"sb_mboxtrain -d hammiefile -g /path/to/goodemail -s /path/to/spam"

Does anybody have any advice on what to look for?

Thanks,
Dhaval