[Spambayes] error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 24 13:11:57 CEST 2005

> Has anyone received this message before?  My user remembers
> deleting the Junk Suspects folder but when we re-create it we still
> get this message.

SpamBayes remembers which folder it is via the Outlook ID for the
folder, not the name, so simply creating a folder with the same name
won't work (on the other hand, renaming the - working - folder won't
break anything).  Have you gone to the "Filtering" tab and selected
the new "Junk Suspects" folder?

If you have done that, try doing running the "Inbox Repair Tool" over
any open .pst files, and see if that helps.

> Another thing that is weird is that in the SpamBayes Manager the
> 'Enable SpamBayes' checkbox is greyed out.

This is because there isn't a valid 'unsure' folder selected.  Once
there is, the box will be enabled.

=Tony.Meyer