[Spambayes] rebuild database?

mgleich mgleich at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 06:06:26 CEST 2005

I'm using the Outlook plugin with Outlook 2002.

Recently I've been getting some false negatives - essentially, email from
friends that is suddenly placed in the questionable, or suspect folder when
many other emails from these friends have been processed and seen as ham.

I began by training as I went, no prior collection of email on which to
train.

I'm wondering - should the box that says "rebuild entire database" be
checked by default?

Also, my database is now 2,536 kb - is this too large?

Louise