[Spambayes] Have a question

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 7 09:18:30 CEST 2005

> I just installed spambayes and I inadvertently added my two
> managers for whom I have email access.  I would like to take them
> off spambayes and just leave me on.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Do you mean that SpamBayes is
filtering folders that it shouldn't?  To change the folders that are
filtered, click the "SpamBayes" button on the toolbar, choose
"SpamBayes Manager", click the "Filtering" tab, and change the filter
folders to only include those you wish to filter.

If you mean something else, please elaborate and we'll do our best to
help.

=Tony.Meyer