[Spambayes] Please Help me

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 30 01:48:02 CET 2005

> I have no idea where to get my logs. I look and find nothing.

They are in the Windows temp directory.  With XP this is most like to
be "C:\Document and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp".

> I downloaded my email this morning and my Spam Bayes was not
> working. When I clicked on the delete as spam it told me to drag
> the files.

There isn't a SpamBayes message that says anything about dragging
files.  Either that message came from something else (maybe the
source of the problem?) or it must have said something else.  Can you
remember anything more specific?

> I thought after a few drags it would kick in. I restarted the
> computer and that didn't help. I tried a few things in the trouble
> shooting guide and the tool bar info disappeared. The wizard never
> showed up again for me.

Check to see if Outlook has disabled the plug-in.  Help->About
Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items.

=Tony.Meyer