[Spambayes] Intermittent SpamBayes crashes

Joel M. Halpern joel at stevecrocker.com
Thu Nov 24 20:31:17 CET 2005

It does appear that the error handling in SpamBayes is not the root problem
(the intermittent connectivity is the root problem.)
However, it appears that the error handling in SpamBayes causes the server
to get so confused that it damages critical parts of the system.  At least
twice the system memory management tables were corrupted.
Because I often have weak connectivity, I have had redirect Eudora not to
use SpamBayes.

Yours,
Joel