[Spambayes] Folder problem

Sandra Kwan ymingk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:56:16 CET 2005

Hi,
 I am using outlook 2002 in winXP.
 I have read through the troubleshooting page and also looked into the bugs
reported in the sourceForcge.net about similar topics ont the folder
problem. I did find the related topics about cannot expand the folder and
the answers were "the problem is fixed".
 So i tried ll the 4 version. This probelm is fixed in all the binary
versions. But when i installed it from source, thie problems reoccurs.
 1)I can't expand the folder lists. If i click "ok", "please select a child
folder, top folder cannot be used".
 2) if i create a new folder, i cannot rename it, and can't even cancell it
or click "ok" Outlook hang as a result
 As i am trying to use the source as a basic of my project, i need to get
the source code work. Would you kindly answer my questions? Is there any
solution to this? the binary exe should come from the source code right? why
they will produce different result?
 The binary version did produce a log file, but not the souce code one.
 P.S. i am using a chinese version of outlook.
 Thanks!
 Sandra