[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] ham goes not left to the original folder - Outlook2003

camel@rocam.com camel at rocam.com
Wed May 25 01:44:48 CEST 2005

Thanks for answer ....
I'm using version 1.1a and it runs absulote stable ....
Anyway - but the imap problem is even the same.
The mail goes back to the default local folder "inbox" and not to the imap
"inbox"-folder

Maybe you can plan a "email-not spam"-defaulkt folder option.

I look in outlook.ini too - but it looks ok for me.

Normally i work so:

I have amount 300 dirs in imap box and round 50.000mails in archiv
All the mails come to one folder "inbox" and from there i filter spams.
These i move to "SPAM"-folder in imap structure.
So - well then i check the SPAM-folder and found a "ham-mail"
Then i click on "not spam" and it goes even time to folder "inbox" in local,
which outlook even need and i can't set teh imap folder to default inbox
folder from outlook, because the real "inbox" must be even on a local
folder.
And correct imap folders can't save special infos about an email and which
the place was before...
So i think an extra option for that would be fine.
Cu camel