[Spambayes] Query: Reviewing trained messages

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 24 08:58:37 CEST 2005

> I have recently configured SpamBayes on my office computer
> and I find it efficient as more and more messages are trained.
> My concern is how do I review trained messages so that I may
> correct any wrong entry? Is there any viewer for the "hammie.db"
> file?

Are you using Outlook Express & sb_server?  (Your message looks like that is
the case - if not, please let us know as what is below may be wrong).

Messages stay in the SpamBayes cache for a limited amount of time (7 days,
by default).  After that amount of time, you basically can't untrain any of
those messages.  If you find that you make a mistake using the review page,
then you can use the "Find Message" box on the main page of the web
interface to find the message (as long as it's within the 7 days) and
correct the training.

Does this answer your question?

=Tony.Meyer