[Spambayes] SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 19 00:34:27 CEST 2005

> Not only do I not have any envelope in my tool bar,

Not the toolbar, but the "tray" - the collection of icons next to the clock.
If it's not there, then SpamBayes isn't running.  (You can check in the Task
Manager to be sure).  Either you haven't installed SpamBayes, something went
wrong in the installation (it should have told you), or something is going
wrong with starting up.  If the latter is the case, then the log files
should have more information; please send us a copy of those.

> but now my computer is completely frozen up, except for
> opening Outlook Express and access to the internet.

It is extremely unlikely that SpamBayes could do this.  The simple way to
check is to quit SpamBayes (sb_tray.exe) if it is running (use the Windows
Task Manager) and see if the problem stops.  Please ensure that you're using
the most recent (1.0.4) version of SpamBayes.

=Tony.Meyer