[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 16 04:24:28 CEST 2005

>> Do you mean that the SpamBayes toolbar isn't visible?  (If it
>> is, then the Manager is accessible by clicking the SpamBayes
>> button).  If that's the case, then please try the steps in
>> the troubleshooting guide for fixing the toolbar.
>
> The toolbar is not visible which is why I need your assistance.

So have you tried the steps in the troubleshooting guide?  The local copy is
in the "docs" folder in the folder you installed SpamBayes into (e.g.
"C:\Program Files\SpamBayes"), or you can look at the online one:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outloo
k2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD>

=Tony.Meyer