[Spambayes] Folder counter doesn't update.

Doug Griesbaum DGriesbaum at SatisFusion.com
Tue May 10 23:33:45 CEST 2005

I am using SpamBayes 1.0.4 and Windows XP SP2, with Outlook 2003.

When spambayes moves a message to Junk Suspects or Junk Mail it doesn't
refresh the screen.  The message still appears in the inbox.  When I try to
click on the message to open it it says the message doesn't exist any more.
I have to go to a different box and come back for the message to disappear
from the inbox and the counters to be updated.

I have read the the FAQ and other docs and still am having problems.

Any one else having this similar problem?

Doug Griesbaum
Network Administrator
  <http://68.77.224.57/sflogo1.jpg>
309.690.4509 Office
309.696.3622 Cell
DGriesbaum at SatisFusion.com

SatisFusion = Satisfying Customers by Fusing Sales & Service