[Spambayes] mac os x install error

James Coupe coupe at u.washington.edu
Mon May 2 20:09:58 CEST 2005

tony

re-installing 1.0.4 with --force, I get a new error:

SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005)
and engine SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004).

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "sb_server.py", line 991, in ?
     run()
   File "sb_server.py", line 979, in run
     prepare()
   File "sb_server.py", line 906, in prepare
     state.prepare()
   File "sb_server.py", line 738, in prepare
     self.createWorkers()
   File "sb_server.py", line 788, in createWorkers
     self.buildStatusStrings()
   File "sb_server.py", line 751, in buildStatusStrings
     nspam = self.bayes.nspam
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'nspam'

- james