[Spambayes] how to remove spam from subject for incorrectly makedmail

User Waldo userwaldo at theeggbeater.net
Sun May 1 04:13:31 CEST 2005

Thanks, I was able to fix this via a plugin for Thunderbird that allows
you to edit headers.

Also I've switched to the imap client, but had to use an older version
due to not beeing able to connect to the mail server with the newer
version.  the problem is that it occasionaly crashes and i have to
restart the filter.