[Spambayes] Autotraining & definetly delete spam

Felipe Romero felipeyesther at terra.es
Sun Mar 6 11:43:09 CET 2005

Hi all,

This is my first time in the list. I have several (don't know if) questions
or suggestions.

First of all, autotraining.

I don't know if, when I click on "delete as spam" or "recover from spam",
the bayesian kernel is training by itself. Also, I would like to know if the
filtering process includes any kind of autotraining, in order to reinforce
its database of spam/ham tokens.

Second, definitely deletion of messages.

I think that messages with a score higher than a certain level should be
definitely deleted in Windows, Outlook.

Thank you,

Felipe (Spain)