[Spambayes] Suggestion for SpamBayes: statistics for processed messages

Matteo Merlin matteo.merlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:06:08 CEST 2005

Hi,
	I'm using spambayes for 6 months now and I found it amazing!
Despite of this I've seen that there aren't any statistics for emails
processed by spambayes.

In fact before using spam bayes I used spambully which reported the daily,
monthly and yearly statistics for spam messages, good messages, false
positives and false negatives emails...

If also spambayes could have this feature it would be the real killer
application for every other antispam software :)

P.S.
I think it should not be very difficult to track, maybe in a CVS file, all
messages processed by spambayes, so I've sent you this suggestion.

CVS would be great also because it could be useful when importing data into
an application like excel to make statistical calculation or plot graphs
showing spam trends...

Ok, thanks for your time, and have a good day :)

See you!