[Spambayes] Uninstall Spambayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jun 15 05:36:47 CEST 2005

> I performed all the
> instructions and deleted all SpamBayes files on the C drive
> but the Junk E-Mail folder still appears on Outlook

As I said, this is a regular Outlook folder (unless you are using Outlook
2003, in which case it's a protected Outlook folder, and will always be
there whether you have ever installed SpamBayes or not).  Delete it like any
other folder, as explained in the previous message.

> and the toolbar is still there as well.

The FAQ explains how to delete the toolbar:

"""
[R]ight-click on the toolbar, choose "Customize", then select the SpamBayes
toolbar and click "Delete".
"""

=Tony.Meyer