[Spambayes] question

Škranc Jiří jiri.skranc at volny.cz
Thu Jul 28 10:27:07 CEST 2005

hi,
I ask you about an advice.I had problem with Spambyes function,so I
reinstalled Spambayes and MS Outlook.But there is still a mistake. There
doesnt start Wizzard for Spambayes and I cant start it.

I cant find a spambayes manager,in programs is only "about ...." and
"troubleshoshooting guide" .I didnt find answer to my problem.

I have MS windows XP, MS outlook XP

Can you help me?

thanks

Ing.Jiří Škranc

vedoucí projektu

Metrostav a.s.  divize 6  Na Florenci 35  110 00  Praha 1
M 602 237 608  F 602 208 874
E-mail  <mailto:jiri.skranc at volny.cz> jiri.skranc at volny.cz
<http://www.metrostav.cz/> www.metrostav.cz