[Spambayes] halwasiyainfosys.com wants to exchange links with python.org

Garvit Halwasiya admin at halwasiyainfosys.com
Mon Jul 11 13:42:23 CEST 2005

Hello Spambayes,

I've visited python.org today, and really like it. I run a site similar
to yours, and I was wondering if you would like to trade links with me?
By trading links we both can increase our pae rank. You can see my site
at halwasiyainfosys.com

I will give your site a prominent listing and will add the follwoing
title, description and url

mail.python.org Mailing Lists
mail.python.org Mailing Lists
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2004-June/013337.html

or you can add your site by simply going to:

http://www.halwasiyainfosys.com/links/partners/

I would like you to also give me a prominent listing so that we both
can exchange links. Here is the html code which i would like you to add
in ur website.

HTML CODE
******************

size="2"><b><a href="http://www.halwasiyainfosys.com"><font
color="#000000">A professional web development, web programming, web
Infosys is a professional web development company, who can design
website layouts and do web programming. Need to promote your website
try our website promotion and website submission services. We are
professional website designers and web developers who offer website
development, software development and other web based software's at
face="Arial" size="2"><a href="http://www.halwasiyainfosys.com"><font

***************************************
The above listing will look like:
***************************************

A professional web development, web programming, web promotion & web
designing company

Halwasiya Infosys is a professional web development company, who can
design website layouts and do web programming. Need to promote your
website try our website promotion and website submission services. We
are professional website designers and web developers who offer website
development, software development and other web based software's at
affordable prices.
http://www.halwasiyainfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments at
admin at halwasiyainfosys.com

Hope we can trade links and enjoy increasing our PR and targeted
customers.

Best regards,

Garvit Halwasiya,
halwasiyainfosys.com