[Spambayes] quit working

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Jul 7 19:32:10 CEST 2005

There have been many reports of messages no longer being moved in
Outlook.  I had not idea what this was all about until last week when I
finally installed Service Pack 2 for Windows XP.  No it sometimes
happens that a message is displayed in the wrong folder until I open
another folder.  If I try to open a message that clearly belongs in
another folder, Outlook gives some sort of message about the message not
existing.  It's not clear to me from the original message whether this
matches the reported symptoms.  I know the SpamBayes developers would
love to figure out why, or even under what circumstances, this sort of
thing happens.  (It may not be their problem, however.)

So, to extend on your question about changes to the system, one thing to
look for is installation of SP 2.