[Spambayes] Problem with SpamByes 1.0.4

Nana & Neno oktober1994 at yahoo.de
Sun Jul 3 22:35:23 CEST 2005

Hi There,

for a long long time the add-in just worked perfectly and then suddenly it
does not any more. I haven't change anything. I tried to reinstall and made
it. After the installation i configured it, but the add-in is keep telling
me, that I can not choose one and the same folder for spam und uncertain
messages. I DIDN'T CHOOSE ONE AND THE SAME FOLDER. I have selected two
different.

I have also tried to reinstall it completely: uninstalled it, ran registry
clean up, deleted all Files and then install it again - same problem!

What is happening?

Thanks or any help,

NH