[Spambayes] spambayes download

Tom Connor mail at duckpondwebs.com
Mon Jan 31 14:06:04 CET 2005

I tired 2 mirrors; Voxel and Aleron.  Each time the download page seemed to
keep reloading.  However, today, Jan 31, I made the attempt again and the
download worked as expected, and I'm now running version 1.03.

Perhaps something was corrupted in Firefox?  If no one else had a problem it
must have been something on my machine.

Best regards,

Tom